Karting Texel Corona measures
Rental of karts by Karting Texel
- hand gel / disinfectant soap
- balaclavas and gloves
- disinfection cabin for helmets
- mudguards at checkout and by explanation
- communication earphones / walkie-talkies
- stickers and mats with information about the measures
- two walking routes
- waiting lines
- admission per duo or per household
- preferably no cash, only pins
- no tickets
- terrace divided by 1.5 meters
- Children up to the age of 12 are allowed to go karting with PPE (personal protective equipment) and this without the 1.5 meter distance.
- From the age of 12, guests can come rent karting with PPE at 1.5 meters from each other and the trainer.
- Groups are limited to 3 people per room at a time.
- Tenants should preferably book via the internet or telephone.
- Tenants enter remotely by means of stripes.
- In front of the entrance is hand gel with which the tenants must first clean their hands.
- Inside they buy heat carts, gloves and balaclavas.
- Preferably, renters should bring their own helmets.
- Company helmets can be used if they have been in the specially purchased UV disinfection booth. These helmets are in a clean rack.
- When the helmets are used, they are hung on a separate rack and immediately disinfected in the cabin.
- The explanation remains basically the same. The hygiene rules are added.
- The tenants follow the walking direction, via a different route, back to the parking lot.
- The parking lot of the karting is large enough to keep a distance.
- The parking spaces are alternately fenced off with ribbon and pylons.